To connect up auxiliary equipment to electrical switchboards with pull-out drawers, current requirements can often not be met. Some materials can actually cause failure in the switchboards as the drawers fail to line up properly due to production tolerances. The only solution then is to fit additional realignment mechanisms. Most of the currently available connectors do not offer the versatility needed for the contact stroke or the number of poles to be fitted. In this case problems are likely to crop up for certain specific assemblies. This is why the FELS design team has developed XILCO®, a low-voltage connector with sliding contact which meets the precise requirements of end-users.
This product offers considerable advantages :
- Modularity through bipolar casing design
- Reliability through a large number of contact points and the pull out drawers misalignment tolerance of +/- 3 mm
- Flexibility through the contact stroke up to 35 mm
- Competitiveness through reduced bulk
The versatility of the XILCO® design means just a simple adaptation which is all you need for any kind of assembly with pull-out drawer.
- 3 contact strokes available : 12, 20 and 35 mm
- Reduced bulk 8 x 31 mm
- Connection by flexible cable
- Service voltage up to 440 V AC
- Nominal intensity 12 A
- Clips on to partition
- Positioning accessory